Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cali girl once again

I finally got my California license (again) and the best part is, since I used to have one, it was just a renewal so I only had to take half of the test.  And, I still have my original license number, which I memorized about 11 years ago!  I actually wasn't sad to let go of my Idaho license.  I still miss living there and would go back, but there's nothing for us there.  But, I wouldn't mind being in cooler weather right now.  It's still in the 90's here and it's almost October!!!



1 comments:

Mrs. Black said...

My mom has always said you can take the girl out of California, but you can't take the California out of the girl. That's fun that you are now offically Californian again. I have been thinking about you a ton, but when ever I finally get around to being able to call you it is like 11:00 at night. Things have been crazy. Today I took the day off so I could study for my MAT test, which I take in about 2 hours. I think I only have to be in the 35th percentile and get about 40 out of the 100 questions correct; which is really good because I have been getting like 55 correct and analogies suck. Anyway, I hope you are doing good and I will try to call you this weekend! I miss you!
-Shannon