Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Major Update!

Here it is, as promised!

Last weekend we went camping at Pinecrest in Northern California near Sonora and Twain Harte. Ryan has been camping there with his family since he was a baby and we used to go as teenagers every summer. The last time we went was 5 years ago about 2 weeks before we got married! A lot of Ryan's extended family was there and it was good to see everyone. I especially had fun with all of my nieces and nephews.

Sprinkles Cupcakes! They are my new favorite and are absolutely delicious! I highly recommend the red velvet, yummy. There is going to be one opening at Stanford Shopping Center in August and if you are around that area, or Beverly Hills, it is a place you must go!

Desi enjoying her cupcake :)

Yummy! We shared dark chocolate and red velvet. That's why we're
holding the same cupcake in the pics!

Sprinkles store front in Beverly Hills

The cupcakes I took home for me and Ryan-vanilla and red velvet. Aren't they cute?



Santa Monica beach, 4th of July weekend




We can't resist sushi! After a day on the beach sushi may not seem like the thing you'd want to eat, but it is for us! We had a group pic but it didn't come out right, oh well. We went with my cousin Desi, her friend Melissa, and our friends Dave and Natalie. It was Natalie's first time and I think she really liked it!


Our camera takes pictures underwater! We haven't really had the chance to use it because we got it last summer and of course there is no swimming in Idaho! It really only works at the pool, or if we go to Hawaii or Guam, because otherwise water is too dark or murky.


Trying to take a self portrait-it's really hard underwater!


Desi and I trying to take a self portrait. Don't you love our sexy goggles?! It's the only way to take pics underwater, otherwise you can't see anything and it hurts your eyes.




Here is a video we took with our camera underwater. Its nothing great but it's really fun to be able to take videos in the water so I thought I'd show it off!

2 comments:

Fashioista said...

THIS IS WONDERFUL !! I LOVE SEEING THE PICS, MOVING AND STILL. THERE'S SO MUCH TO SEE AND DO IN CALIFORNIA --- ACTUALLY ANYWHERE, WHEN YOU'RE AS ADVENTUROUS AS ADRI AND RYAN ARE !!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys have been having a blast. I can't believe you still go to Pinecrest! We used to go there a lot growing up. Do they still have those shower that you have to pay for? That always cracked me up. I love all the pictures! The underwater one of you and Ryan cracked me up. That's so fun!