Wednesday, July 16, 2008

100 things (16-20)

16. I don't have a favorite book or movie. I just like lots of them!

17. My favorite band is U2, but I go in phases where they're all I listen to, and sometimes I don't listen to them at all for a while. I cried the first time I saw them in concert-they were happy tears!

18. I graduated Magna Cum Laude-top 5% of my graduating class, but I don't really think I'm amazingly smart. I'm just a good student and school has always come easily to me.

19. I would love to get my master's degree in literacy. It may not happen until much later in life but it's something I'll always keep in mind that I should do.

20. I think "faux" swearing that is the trend right now is stupid. There is no point in censoring yourself when the intent is to swear anyways (saying effing instead of the real world, you know what I'm talking about). If you want to censor yourself then don't say it at all. I guess people are around kids and in situations where it's not appropriate, but try going without it and you'll realize that it's not all necessary, and you'll sound a lot more intelligent!

0 comments: