Saturday, May 17, 2008

GROSS!!!!!

Ryan just informed me that he saw for the second time a cockroach in his apartment. YUCK! The first time he saw one was in his first apartment, and now he's in another apartment in the same complex and they each had one. This one was in the cabinet drawer in the bathroom, eeeeewww!!! I certainly hope the only reason why they are there is because he is in the city, and just a few streets away its pretty slummy. I don't want to have to deal with them in our condo. They are so, so, so, so, so nasty!

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Hey Adrienne, you'll figure this out soon enough, just keep working with it. When I couldn't post pictures it was because I was using Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox works best with Blogger.com apparently. So I got Mozilla Firefox and voila! I could post picts...so try that. Good luck! You can add us to your friends list...
capellclan.blogspot.com

Oh, and some of the blog layouts don't have a space for friends, so change your layout. You can go to pyzam.com, or just google blog layouts and you can probably find some cute ones. Good luck!
Love, Sheila